Just Wow

spenser1058

On 2/17/2024 at 6:56 AM, Ivanhoe said:

Or, just maybe, when pigs bring a bill to the House floor.  

or the initial pigs that brought the bill to the Senate floor to funnel or wash all that money thru Ukraine using Israel as the carrot...both as prerequisite just to shore up our own border.  As if they need a bill to enforce already existing immigration laws and policy.  Now what king of swine would put the US on the backburner for a bunch of Neo Nazi's?  Oh...maybe more Neo Nazi's and other swine that has no loyalty to this country? You know who does have loyalty to this country?  Legal immigrants. 

On 2/19/2024 at 12:08 PM, jrs2 said:

or the initial pigs that brought the bill to the Senate floor to funnel or wash all that money thru Ukraine using Israel as the carrot...both as prerequisite just to shore up our own border.  As if they need a bill to enforce already existing immigration laws and policy.  Now what king of swine would put the US on the backburner for a bunch of Neo Nazi's?  Oh...maybe more Neo Nazi's and other swine that has no loyalty to this country? You know who does have loyalty to this country?  Legal immigrants. 

The Ukraine government is a Nazi regime?

On 2/19/2024 at 12:08 PM, jrs2 said:

Oink oink 

39 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Oink oink 

well, I think the reality is that our government and its proxies have financial commitments in certain places with certain entities, and, they need that money to continue, and if anyone gets in their way, whoa to them, and they use things as bargaining chips as they always have.  but part of their protocol is to polarize the population.  it is what it is.

3 hours ago, orange87 said:

Trump says he can’t get half-billion-dollar bond to stave off enforcement of civil fraud judgment

Article: https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/28/trump-fraud-judgment-bond-appeal-00143921

Guess he's gonna have to start selling off properties.

As I opined on another politics forum I post at.... how funny would it be if Barack Obama bought Trump Tower and renamed it Obama Tower:D  

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Guess he's gonna have to start selling off properties.

As I opined on another politics forum I post at.... how funny would it be if Barack Obama bought Trump Tower and renamed it Obama Tower:D  

I prefer the Clinton Foundation Tower.

They are “New Yorkers” after all. 

On 2/29/2024 at 12:39 PM, Ivanhoe said:

I prefer the Clinton Foundation Tower.

They are “New Yorkers” after all. 

4 hours ago, orange87 said:

Or the Jeffrey Epstein Memorial Tower.

Whichever name sticks in Trump's craw the hardest is the one I'd like.

I figured after enduring that 12 years of birther nonsense Trump pushed, Obama is due a good payback. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

Whichever name sticks in Trump's craw the hardest is the one I'd like.

I figured after enduring that 12 years of birther nonsense Trump pushed, Obama is due a good payback. 

They should add floors to the tower after Obama buys it and call it "The Much Bigger Obama Tower." Imagine Trump's little hands feverishly typing an angry rant on Truth Social.

• Haha 2

On 2/28/2024 at 4:00 PM, orange87 said:

Trump says he can’t get half-billion-dollar bond to stave off enforcement of civil fraud judgment

Article: https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/28/trump-fraud-judgment-bond-appeal-00143921

Timeline:

Biden acts like he's senile

F81 raids Miralago illegally ala classified documents pretext  (F81 finds data that can be used elsewhere (more to come))

MSM starts talking about Biden's corvette and classified documents he also has (but illegally since he wasn't president when he procured them)

A series of indictments against Trump ensue

Woman X claims Trump sexually battered her 27 years ago. She sues for defamation but can't sue for anything else.  Why? Because SOL ran on that possible claim long ago.  New York State:  No problem...let's change the law (for you) and allow a twelve month window to file a claim for any such alleged act as far back as time began- even if the SOL already ran.  Woman X files suit against Trump in a biased court THE NEXT DAY OR TWO DAYS LATER and gets judgment.

Scrutiny on a biased and politically driven DOJ ensues

Colorado removes Trump from the ballot.

NY judge in a bench trial passes a baseless judgment against Trump on a valuation issue where nobody lost money especially the bank (with data they got from Miralago).  Even Democrats are stumped.

Prosecutors now want to prosecute Biden for breaking federal law (to appear unbiased- like they were with Hunter).  His doctor gives him a mental exam and states "he is unfit to stand trial" because he's senile.  Therefore, no prosecution.

SCOTUS tells Colorado to go f*** itself,, and their Secretary of State, some female Leftist who knows nothing about the law, has to eat crow,

What is it that Elon Musk told Bob Iger to do?

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

Timeline:

Biden acts like he's senile

F81 raids Miralago illegally ala classified documents pretext  (F81 finds data that can be used elsewhere (more to come))

MSM starts talking about Biden's corvette and classified documents he also has (but illegally since he wasn't president when he procured them)

A series of indictments against Trump ensue

Woman X claims Trump sexually battered her 27 years ago. She sues for defamation but can't sue for anything else.  Why? Because SOL ran on that possible claim long ago.  New York State:  No problem...let's change the law (for you) and allow a twelve month window to file a claim for any such alleged act as far back as time began- even if the SOL already ran.  Woman X files suit against Trump in a biased court THE NEXT DAY OR TWO DAYS LATER and gets judgment.

Scrutiny on a biased and politically driven DOJ ensues

Colorado removes Trump from the ballot.

NY judge in a bench trial passes a baseless judgment against Trump on a valuation issue where nobody lost money especially the bank (with data they got from Miralago).  Even Democrats are stumped.

Prosecutors now want to prosecute Biden for breaking federal law (to appear unbiased- like they were with Hunter).  His doctor gives him a mental exam and states "he is unfit to stand trial" because he's senile.  Therefore, no prosecution.

SCOTUS tells Colorado to go f*** itself,, and their Secretary of State, some female Leftist who knows nothing about the law, has to eat crow,

What is it that Elon Musk told Bob Iger to do?

A bit out of order and Biden was VP when he procured the documents. The illegality is he did not leave them at the white house when he left office in 2017. 

59 minutes ago, jack said:

A bit out of order and Biden was VP when he procured the documents. The illegality is he did not leave them at the white house when he left office in 2017. 

Yes, that should have been Point #1. 

Point #2 should have been RussiaGate.

Point #3 should have been Covid and the excuse-making, the censorship, and the imposed lockdowns and maneuvering and necessity for mail in ballots and illegal election deadline extensions in several jurisdictions in 2020

Point #4 should have been the uncovering of voting irregularities and the testifying about them on Jan 6, and the rally to pressure Pence to remand back to those jurisdictions.

Point #5 should have been the "insurrection hoax" that caused the session to delay until the midnight hour where Pence did not allow any further testimony and just rubber stamped the electors WITHOUT TESTIMONY.  And there were many representatives there waiting to testify still. 

The F81 raid was all about these indictments and Sleepy Joe's "act" which I called him out on two years ago because I wasn't buying it, was directly related to all this.  Get enough people believing it and a doctor's report becomes more "believable" and "acceptable."   I knew he was lying then, but I didn't know why.  The doctor's report said it all.   The senility act was all about going after Trump and giving gramps a "pass" in the public eye.

Fruit of the poisonous tree.  When the authorities violate the law initially, with say an illegal search, everything found out later stemming from that initial illegality cannot be used subsequently.  Biden + senile+ Miralago + indictments = obvious political persecution, but the whole senility that the MSM played into by Biden was a defense he was preparing for when the time came ala the F81 raid on Miralago.  

This was Plan C.  Plan A was unsuccessfully using birth control.  Plan B was using, well, Plan B.  And Plan C was the abortion (procedure).  However, the clothes hanger keeps missing the infant and instead is puncturing the neighboring arteries of the Whore of Babylon pregnant mother.  Well, the Whore of Babylon will bleed out and get eaten by dogs but the surgeon will remove the infant intact to her dismay.

This is the most insidious set of events IN CONCERT WITH ONE ANOTHER involving so many jurisdictions that this country has ever seen.   This makes what Palpatine did to have Chancellor Valorum removed look tame.

On 3/10/2024 at 6:24 PM, orange87 said:

I saw an article that said Orlando reached 90 degrees yesterday (Saturday, March 9th). Is that true?

It must have been b/c I was at WP Spring Arts Fest for a bit around 2pm and it was too hot.  I am going to contact Universal and tell them to create a theme park under an air conditioned dome.