Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

18 hours ago, markhollin said:

Ocean Prime, a Cameron Mitchel Restaurant, will be a tenant in the 14 story tower at the SE corner of Church Street Viaduct and Platform Way (Upper 10th Ave. North), when it opens in 2025. It will seat 370 diners in a 10,000 sq. ft. space that includes 2,400 sq. ft. of patio.  There will also be several private rooms that can seat between 8 and 45 people. 

Ocean Prime’s upscale menu melds prime steaks and chops with fish, seafood, sushi and more.  Cameron Mitchell Restaurants (based in Columbus, Ohio) has a portfolio with over 20 restaurant brands spanning more than 15 states.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/09/19/cameron-mitchell-restaurants-nashville-yards.html

https://www.ocean-prime.com/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, jjbradleyBrooklyn said:

Could this be a spot for either an urban Target or Trader Joe's? Or both!?

I would think either there or Beaman/Reed sites for either of those stores, too.

I don't think the office building will host either of those, but who knows really. There is some conversation up thread (forget which page) where discuss the possible space at the corner of Lower 10th and Commerce as a grocer. The plans have it called out there, but no announcement on who it is yet. 

East Bank could be a great spot for either of these as well.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Brichar4 said:

As pinnacle goes up, I’m starting to like it more and more. It’s a glass box but the angle really helps give it a lot of different perspectives. 

Yeah I agree it's definitely a box. I've seen plenty of bauxes that look like that. I also agree with you that we need to stop using glass. We need to have that gritty grimey look. 

Nashville must return to the glorious northeast downtown look. The concrete of the Doubletree, Stahlman, and the rest of northeast downtown is where we should be going. Man those buildings get my juices flowing.

Edited by Argo
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2