The Tennyson

Florida

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I dont like is how they bought that pointless electric sign that sits over duval street in front of city hall. Im so glad that when they are paving duval, it is there to tell me that Paving and milling is going on on duval street......

They should buy electric signs and put them at major interesections, to notify us of wrecks.

What I dont like is how they bought that pointless electric sign that sits over duval street in front of city hall. Im so glad that when they are paving duval, it is there to tell me that Paving and milling is going on on duval street......

They should buy electric signs and put them at major interesections, to notify us of wrecks.

The sign is not pointless. It serves to notify motorist of parking availability in the Kleman Plaza Parking Garage, as well as an Amber Alert.

Larger versions of this type of electic sign will be going in on I-10 as a part of the widening project... so I'm told.

We do need more of them around town, especially at ther intersection of Apalachee and Magnolia where they keep that Hurricane Countdown Sign in front of the Barnhills Buffet.

The sign is not pointless. It serves to notify motorist of parking availability in the Kleman Plaza Parking Garage, as well as an Amber Alert.

Larger versions of this type of electic sign will be going in on I-10 as a part of the widening project... so I'm told.

We do need more of them around town, especially at ther intersection of Apalachee and Magnolia where they keep that Hurricane Countdown Sign in front of the Barnhills Buffet.

REALLY???!!!!!! Taurean im so excited about the I-10 Widening project, its gonna be sweet!!! We are getting electric signs for I-10!!!!!! :yahoo:

I know a guy who is going to be working on the roof of the tennyson starting monday morning. I dont know what he'll be doing, but it is a commercial roofing company he works for. I told him to give me a job or else i would tell his mom what really happen to his car in11th grade, he said he would work on it. What a abadass job that would be.

Initially the development was on a timeline to be completed by this December, however, it seems that may be pushed as far as January or February.

I'm excited as well. I've noticed they've begun the stucco work on the building and windows are now up to the 10th floor of the building.

It's very exciting watching the Tennyson grow. I think its in such a great location, and thinking back, I never thought it would be as prominent as it is where the old Library used to sit. It didn't seem that Library occupied that much space, and look at what Tennyson has been able to accomplish.

I so hope when Sonny is done with this project that he will do another in the area. The quality of Granger's work is superb from what the eye has seen and I think this community could benifit from a few more projects of this type and scale.

I say the city should allow Granger to purchase the old Floridan Hotel site and build us a new hotel there! Would be great compliment to the Tennyson, and I'm sure a welcome addition to the downtown.

However I may dream, I'm very thankful for what we've got going now. Tallahassee has really taken off in these past few years.

Archived