Union Square

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I signed off on the floor plan but not the electrical. It was frustrating because I upgraded the electrical but was never shown where they were putting the new fixtures. I wish I knew they were mounting the bathroom light fixture at my eye level. Arghh!!!

VERY DISORGANIZED!!!

Funny. At my old condo, the guy who put in the electrical was very, very tall. I am short. He installed the lighting in the bathroom waaaaaay too high. I'm glad I was there when he installed the mirrors. That would have been a fiasco.

On the bright side, they have been painting the hallways on Floor 2. I love the color. It's going to look fabulous. I can hardly wait to see what the carpeting will be like. (And then I can finally dust!)

BIG newsletter packet stuffed in my door when I got home today from U2, mentions Urban Planet.

I think someone read through all 84 pages, and addressed pretty much every concern mentioned here. Also includes association information, details on the first meeting, the U2 party, includes an article on urban living and more.

Take a look when you guys get home, it is pretty well put together and comprehensive, and may answer a lot of the questions that come up here.

Budgie, could be worse. We get that all the time in this lousy apartment. We were lucky enough to be out of town last night, but our neighbors reported that other residents threw up on their patio. Fun! Can't wait to get into our condo. Moving in next Saturday. See you at the first meeting!

What's up everyone! Just stumbled upon the forum, very interesting. I didn't even know how long this project dated back. Can't wait to move in this fri/sat. I'm in the auditorium, pretty happy how it turned out. It will be nice when the whole building is completed. Does anyone have an opinion about a cable company keeping hdtv in mind. I was thinking direct tv, I do have a partial roof for a dish and it wouldn't be visible to anyone. Although comcast is probably the way to go. More important, did anyone find a good deal on ventless wash/dryer?

What's up everyone! Just stumbled upon the forum, very interesting. I didn't even know how long this project dated back. Can't wait to move in this fri/sat. I'm in the auditorium, pretty happy how it turned out. It will be nice when the whole building is completed. Does anyone have an opinion about a cable company keeping hdtv in mind. I was thinking direct tv, I do have a partial roof for a dish and it wouldn't be visible to anyone. Although comcast is probably the way to go. More important, did anyone find a good deal on ventless wash/dryer?

Last night I was awakened out of a dead sleep by a fight of monumental proportions. No, not cats. And not dogs. PEOPLE. U2 residents. In their condo. Unbelievable! I could hear just about every word they were screaming.

Felt like I was in a trailer park.

:scared:

I was told the same thing about the noise on Saturday night, but my friends that I heard it from thought that the noise was from the people who lived across the street (on 4th). With the exception of that night, it seems as though things have quieted down a bit around the building!

Gater/Snyder, I went with the Asko through Postema. Top models for washer and dryer cost $2,600 installed. Jason at Postema in Grandville helped a great deal. I thought Bosch sounded like the better deal at first, but they are evidently backordered.

Snyder, are you in 242? We're in 241 and moving in this Saturday.

Gater/Snyder, I went with the Asko through Postema. Top models for washer and dryer cost $2,600 installed. Jason at Postema in Grandville helped a great deal. I thought Bosch sounded like the better deal at first, but they are evidently backordered.

Snyder, are you in 242? We're in 241 and moving in this Saturday.

Archived