River House Condominiums

GRCentro

I wonder if Grooters is waiting to break ground on River House until they come forward with the plans for the riverfront property. If they are going to include residential, that could affect his strategy.

I think what ever gets announced in the riverfront deal will have its completion date set so far from Riverhouse's it won't be effected. I hope :unsure:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has admitted that if he doesn't build it, he better leave town because people will always hold it against him.

He has to finish it. Its completion and success is personal validation for him. For more than a decade the doubters have snickered about his decision to build on the west side and the delays in building the second tower. He has to prove them wrong.

They had a sales booth last weekend at the boat show with a really cool photo composite showing how the new tower look from Michigan Street...

He has to finish it. Its completion and success is personal validation for him. For more than a decade the doubters have snickered about his decision to build on the west side and the delays in building the second tower. He has to prove them wrong.

They had a sales booth last weekend at the boat show with a really cool photo composite showing how the new tower look from Michigan Street...

I think it will get down, people are not going to back out of their condo deals and wait five more years. It just may not be the signature building in GR for as long as he would have hoped, if this new riverfront deal is as big as some are speculating.

"I think it will get down, people are not going to back out of their condo deals and wait five more years. It just may not be the signature building in GR for as long as he would have hoped, if this new riverfront deal is as big as some are speculating."

Can you imagine the views of the Riverfront project.....

Well my money would go to Riverhouse, since the foundation is already there, they have pre leased a big portion, and construction is "supposed" to start. Of course it's been about 15 years in the making for this tower so who knows. If this other thing goes thru it just might get built first. I take my money back.

Went to the sales center here yesterday. Wow!! I can't believe how much they upgraded all the selections from when I was there before. Granite counters and tile floors standard. Stainless steel appliances standard. Now why would they go and do a thing like that mid-stream......

Archived