POSTPONED: 110 Westminster Street

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There used to be a restaurant on the top floor of the biltmore--in the room where you have cocktails and stuff (not the ballroom) and I don't know what happened to it.

I agree that PVD needs at least a great bar at the top of one of these buildings. Back in the day PPS used to do this fundraiser in the spring called "Dinner with a View" and I had dinner at the top of Turks Head, and at the top of Citizens, and while Turks Head is just a board room, the top of Citizens is a function room. It was beautiful. I think that the building that used to be called Washington Mutual (the square building with Heminways on the first floor?) supposedly has an incredible view from its board/function room, plus it has an outdoor patio thing.

So yes, rooftop restaurant please. It doesn't even need to rotate!

Why don't the developers of 110 Westminister and the Vista Della Torre get together and build one project downtown? If you merged the proposed buildings together you would have a new tallest for Prov. and would solve the problem of the opposition on Federal Hill. If you add an observation deck and rooftop restaurant then this would become a destination building.

Why don't the developers of 110 Westminister and the Vista Della Torre get together and build one project downtown? If you merged the proposed buildings together you would have a new tallest for Prov. and would solve the problem of the opposition on Federal Hill. If you add an observation deck and rooftop restaurant then this would become a destination building.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived