The Avenue

monsoon

You are all definitely lucky to have bought into the Avenue. I won't miss that opportunity and I'm planning to buy into Catalyst. My question for someone who did buy into Avenue is how did they handle the Buyer's Agent fee. If you have one the seller typically pays for them, but I'm wondering if Novare offered you a discount not to have a buyer's agent (which seems more logical to me). I'd like to have a buyer's agent, but if they are going to give me a discount not to then I won't. Any help is appreciated and I hope you all enjoy your new condos.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are all definitely lucky to have bought into the Avenue. I won't miss that opportunity and I'm planning to buy into Catalyst. My question for someone who did buy into Avenue is how did they handle the Buyer's Agent fee. If you have one the seller typically pays for them, but I'm wondering if Novare offered you a discount not to have a buyer's agent (which seems more logical to me). I'd like to have a buyer's agent, but if they are going to give me a discount not to then I won't. Any help is appreciated and I hope you all enjoy your new condos.

I can't believe that buyers are going into this sight unseen with so much money invested. I know that you can't see something that's not there, but when you're building a house, they include you in the process. You constantly go on tours of the construction site to see what progress is being made and they keep you very informed. Seems quite the opposite is going on here.

What happened to all the recent repsonses. It looks like several were deleted?

They were removed as they had nothing to do with the Avenue PROJECT.

^No Freedom of Speech.

Actually, we do allow freedom of speech but hijacking a thread to converse about one another's units is not something that we tolerate here. That's what PM's and e-mail's are for. We run this site like this to make it much easier for newcomers, visitors and existing members to easily see updates on a PROJECT not personal information regarding someone's unit over and over.

I suggest that if you take issue with how this site is operated then contact us via PM or e-mail and not by making a smart remark in this thread.

If anyone is interested, I have posted a rather large photo update on the Avenue here. I must say that this building has turned out really great, and the front is gorgeous. You can see from the pics that they are wrapping things up, and they have put up signage and advertisements for the Avenue in the bottom glass pieces. Also when I was there yesterday, they were cleaning all of the concrete of the structure, which was a previous concern.

10-11-07012.jpg

10-11-07011.jpg

10-11-07010.jpg

10-11-07006.jpg

If anyone is interested, I have posted a rather large photo update on the Avenue here. I must say that this building has turned out really great, and the front is gorgeous. You can see from the pics that they are wrapping things up, and they have put up signage and advertisements for the Avenue in the bottom glass pieces. Also when I was there yesterday, they were cleaning all of the concrete of the structure, which was a previous concern.

The tower really does it for itself in those pictures, the building has turned out great and the blue is perfect. I have no doubt that the Novare's other projects here in Charlotte will be of equal or greater magnitude, as I'm sure he know's all of the rave his signature blue is creating.

The ads are nice too. I only got the one picture, but they actually are lining the whole first floor at street level.

Archived