San Francisco Photo of the NIGHT

Charles Pearson

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very great looking food. Wow, I can almost smell the aroma from the food. Great beer choice also. What a great way to eat, drink, and have convo with close friends.

Some very great looking food. Wow, I can almost smell the aroma from the food. Great beer choice also. What a great way to eat, drink, and have convo with close friends.

Nightlife in the city with all the sparkling lights. There is nothing like it. Funny, I see you have a BART Civic Center station. Atlanta also has a Civic Center subway station, but it is like no other in the world. W. Peachtree Street is above the station, and a mini tunnel is underneath that carries 14-lanes of traffic on Atlanta's Downtown Connector. But if you want to be in the center of all the life in the East Midtown District, make sure you get off at the Midtown subway station. There are great restaurants from 7 star to 3 star, bars and bars and bars everywhere, and in the daytime there are many plays to go to and art galleries to look at. There is also a mixture of highrise condos, hotel/condo towers and midrise condos for many blocks, so you would be sure to find what you wanted to call home. Also midrise apartments, but then again, I would not even dare to compare all of that with the offerings of San Francisco.

Atlanta. Three of my classmates, Win (R.I.P.), Steve & Chuck moved to Atlanta after college while I went West. Steve still lives there and Chuck moved to Pawley's Island, SC. I've only been to the Atlanta's huge airport but will definitely visit Atlanta the next time I am en route to see Charleston, my usual Southern requirement I always enjoy...

Sparkling lights. I was certainly sparkling that night...

SPI (the Sisters, the leading order of queer nuns) do much good charity work worldwide and are present at many of San Francisco's LBGT events, street fairs and Easter Celebration in Dolores Park. Sisters began around the same time of the first AIDS cases were occurring in San Francisco and New York City. Not sure if they have an organization in Atlanta...but probably do since Atlanta has a huge gay population.

Archived