San Francisco Photo of the NIGHT

Charles Pearson

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am supposed to be packing...but haven't even begun to pack to catch a Continental Flight scheduled for Charleston via Houston today at 12:05p. I hate flying to SC because one always has to change planes somewhere, which means I won't get into downtown Charleston until almost midnight. The Houston layover is 3 hours.

Last SF Night Pics (from Zahc) for awhile as I head for holiday at Litchfield Beach, SC/Myrtle Beach to attend a Class Reunion, Florence County (a brief visit with mom), New York City ('cause I love her so), and a return to Charleston for a longer stay. This should all last about 5 to 6 weeks including a slow train trip back to SF through Chicago and the Southwest...

IMG_6679-1.jpg

IMG_6687-2.jpg

IMG_6688-3.jpg

IMG_6698-6.jpg

One of the things I will miss the most, even for a short time, about SF: The Burrito in The Mission

IMG_6703-7.jpg

IMG_6713-8.jpg

IMG_6736-10.jpg

IMG_6764-11.jpg

IMG_6770-13.jpg

IMG_6659-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived