San Francisco Photo of the NIGHT

Charles Pearson

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PRADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our new Prada Boutique is scheduled to open in about a month, and it is huge. It looks like it is anywhere from 10,000 sq. feet to 15,000 sq. feet. I love all the accessories and travel accessories, and all the new Prada fragrances. The Atlanta Prada will also carry Miucia's Ready-To-Wear for both men and women. It will have David Yurman as a neighbor on the right and Salvatore Ferragamo as a neighbor on the left. Across from Prada you have FENDI, BVLGARI, Ermenegildo Zegna, and Cartier. NIce neighborhood huh? and you will need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to shop in that neighborhood, no doubt!!!! :shok:

I just looked at Atlanta's Buckhead skyline and was very impressed. So many trees, which is great. Some parts of SF are completely treeless like several blocks in the TEN since police are to lazy to get out of their cars and can't see what dealers are doing from what I've been told...But as long one doesn't need a car and everything in walking distance, I could visit there...

I may not have a sharp eye for everything, but fashion is a different story. I just saw the photo that must be the Dior Homme Boutique. Atlanta as of yet does not have a Dior boutique and all the ones that opened in the Southeast have since closed except Bal Harbour Shops across from Miami. The city's developers have a great relationship with Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVHM ( Louis Vuitton Moet Henessy) the holding company that owns Louis Vuitton, Emillio Pucci, BVGARI, FENDI, Sephora, Stella McCartney and many other luxury brands. So Dior got stung, but it was probably the cities that they choose like Tampa and Orlando, give us a try and we will have $100.00 bills flying out the front doors of Dior!!!

I like the Four Seasons hotel in San Franciso because it was designed with Modern Architecture in mind. The Four Seasons hotel in Atlanta is very Gothic Architecture, and the first 10 floors are office space, then the Four Seasons, and then the upper floors are condos, and oh yes they are very expensive. But I really like the modern tower in San Franciso. It gets 5 stars!! :thumbsup:

Archived