San Francisco Photo of the NIGHT

Charles Pearson

I would really like to see and dine at Fisherman's Wharf, and eat REAL seafood that is fresh.

Also, I like the Citybank Financial Center, that is quite an impressive skyscraper. Atlanta, as far as I know does not have a Citybank or Chase Tower, but with six Central Business Districts how could one know. Put it this way, our two main business districts being Downtown and Midtown do not have a Citybank or Chase Tower, yet.

The more I see this city looking through your eyes Zahc, the more I am falling in love with it. And I do not want to leave my heart in San Francisco, I want my heart to BE in San Francisco.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There used to be a great crepe place underneath the tower in a "Roman Forum" (ROME is my favorite of all cities) like setting. The ex-white collar owner, a very handsome brute with red hair & goatee, named one of their crepes after me because I bought it so much...A savory chicken something with yellow and red bell peppers. Now, I wonder what became of them and their business?

Archived