Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

11 hours ago, NcSc74 said:

Wow, loving the urban feel of that picture.  How is it from street level?

Probably the only stretch of the Rail Trail this close to Uptown that is kinda dead and lifeless (in terms of buildings, not through-traffic). But once you get on a couple blocks it's vibrant again.

• Thanks 1

Was that symmetry intentional or was it just a happy accident? I often wonder if developers/architects take that into account when designing these towers. 

Happy accident, I’m sure, and I think duke might fudge that up lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, NCMike1990 said:

Was that symmetry intentional or was it just a happy accident? I often wonder if developers/architects take that into account when designing these towers. 

You know it would be no accident if we were in charge. In fact, if it were me, I'd have Legacy Union topped out at 589.5' which is 3/4 the height of DEC to match the same 3/4 ratio of BOAC to Hearst.