Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

Just now, caterpillar2 said:

Is it possible to get this wonderful photo as "wallpaper?"  I absolutely love this shot.

I'll try to contact the Instagram user and see if I can get you a uncropped picture. 

On 3/14/2017 at 1:50 PM, KJHburg said:

I hear the Northeast is having a blizzard what a shame. Today uptown Charlotte. 

DSCN0215.JPG

DSCN0221.JPG

DSCN0226.JPG

NYC got 5-6".  I agree that the NE and Clt are very different!!  The building rising in the middle of the first photo is already 725' and yet it's a small drop in the ocean!  

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_3504.JPG

IMG_3505.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

Edited by edmundblackadder1999

On 3/15/2017 at 0:05 PM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Here is the uncropped version. Please make sure you credit 180 Degree Photography.

17311088_580325712141224_3958917142955371771_o.jpg

Hey RDF, do you happen to know the person that snapped this one or by any chance know where a print of this could be purchased. I have a wall that has been begging for a skyline shot and this one will most certainly do.