"Why" Greenville

jfl25

I thought it would be a good topic to dicuss "Why" you like Greenville.I thought that this might help people not from this area understand why Greenville is a great place to live.

I would have to say that I think Greenville is a great place to live because of the quality of live here.Greenville has the feel and charm of a small town, but the economy and attractions of a large city.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it would be a good topic to dicuss "Why" you like Greenville.I thought that this might help people not from this area understand why Greenville is a great place to live.

I would have to say that I think Greenville is a great place to live because of the quality of live here.Greenville has the feel and charm of a small town, but the economy and attractions of a large city.

The quality of life definitely stands out. But one thing that stands out to me, as a detail person, is that Greenville is almost meticulous about the finer points. As I became an adult and traveled more, I noticed that Greenville truly is in the details. This is especially true in the city's urban core. Greenville has a real attention to detail that most cities - larger and smaller - do not. I often wonder how many people miss those details.

In no specific order:

- Scenic beauty....green, mountains, ravines, creeks, waterfalls, etc, etc

- Pro business. Amount of international business, business travel, etc. Much more than many larger cities.

- As Greenville stated above, detail, detail, detail. Much, much more detailed than the typical Southern city.

- Great downtown.

- Accepting and polite people. Well traveled people. Locals that get "it". Positive attitudes.

- Easy access to the Mountains (Asheville), Charlotte, Atlanta and the beach.

- The "can do" and "will do" attitude! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

- The general day in / day out high quality of life. Hard to find in most cities.

Yikes! what are you trying to do, Let MORE people in on what we have here???? :ph34r:

I am going to say that I like the rampant crime, wild-fires, unpredictable weather, tainted water supply, violence on everystreet corner, drug-dealing classes being taught in the public schools, the Ebola Virus, Jihadist terrorist training camps, hmmmm, roving packs of wild dogs ( wait, that one might be true :blink: ),what else....

• 2 months later...

Archived