Dexter Training Ground

Liamlunchtray

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm calling a neighborhood meeting to pressure the Coco Helado lady at the corner of Dexter and Westminster to stop serving mango and coco, and start serving tripa and chicharron flavors.

The date for the meeting will be posted all over the neighborhoods' sidewalks- spelled out in dog sh*t.

I think I need to have a countermeeting then. I want her gone altogether and I just want haagen-daz in her place. Serving only super-premium tahitian vanilla of course. The yuppie NIMBY's in this neighborhood deserve that.

Lets meet in the park and fight it out.

it's nice to see that even though we have our differences, we can all unite against a lurker who dares to criticize our ways. we're a great little community.

the lurker should check out the East Side if he/she disagrees.

it's nice to see that even though we have our differences, we can all unite against a lurker who dares to criticize our ways. we're a great little community.

the lurker should check out the East Side if he/she disagrees.

• 2 weeks later...

I was not physically there yesterday, but Parks presented the options and went through them in the park with people. Alix Ogden said they are narrowing down the locations and fencing options. A location decision should be made very soon.

Baruch Sachs

WBNA Friends of Dexter Training Ground

Archived