Heroes

MadVlad

I love the fact that Kensei was a gaijin, an Englishman with humor who likes his saki no less. It sure added an interesting twist to plot. Not sure where it's going to go from here. I also like the fact that Hiro is still kind of the innocent wide-eyed lovable character. If any character should have been whacked, it should have been Angela Petrelli. But then again, maybe this was Mr Sulu's (George Takai) last episode because of contract, but who knows.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the fact that Kensei was a gaijin, an Englishman with humor who likes his saki no less. It sure added an interesting twist to plot. Not sure where it's going to go from here. I also like the fact that Hiro is still kind of the innocent wide-eyed lovable character. If any character should have been whacked, it should have been Angela Petrelli. But then again, maybe this was Mr Sulu's (George Takai) last episode because of contract, but who knows.

Mohinder's not sinister, but he's basically playing the part to infect the mysterious company.

Remember this season is called "Generations" and I am sure there will be tons of secrets revealed and scenes from the past. So don't cound anyone out from first season.

two cool things from tonights episode. One that Hiro finally didint mess things up and it was a nice play on is role. Also, how Maya and Alejandro work together, it reminds me of the greem mile almost with her powers and how her brother can expile the evil spirits.

It was also cool how the when mrs. petrelli almost died it wasn't a person but something else, maybe the ultimate person? or maybe sylar? is it the guy who can make hiself invisible? or someone who has the power? I love how the season already has a bunch of twists.

I like to know where Peter got his new power... was it one that Sylar had but rarely uses? And when did Peter get that close to DL to pick up his power? I don't like Maya or Alejandro, but I am interested in how they play a part. So the Haitian is back... I wonder if Simone's father had that virus. I doubt it's Sylar marking the older generation... it's one of them.

Here's my interpretation of the new evil that is marking the older heroes. This person, I think, possesses the target and makes them do things against their will. I'm thinking Mama Patrelli was actually being forced to attack herself, so this new guy might not even have a body, just a malevolent spirit. I've noticed a few other things as well. I see Jeff Loeb is a co-producer, and I believe he's an old hat from the Marvel/DC days. I also notice that a big portion of their storylines have been threads from comic books in the past, specifically the X-Men. For instance, the plague was a storyline from about 5 years ago that menaced mutants in the Marvel Universe, and was finally ended. Even the people tend to be direct ripoffs of specific superheroes, though I know that it's hard to create a hero that doesn't have the same superpower as someone else, at this point.

Yeah... it's hard to create a new super hero because everything's been tapped! Maybe they should do a Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors thing where they have someone turn into a giant plant vehicle... or a Turbo Teen.

Here's my interpretation of the new evil that is marking the older heroes. This person, I think, possesses the target and makes them do things against their will. I'm thinking Mama Patrelli was actually being forced to attack herself, so this new guy might not even have a body, just a malevolent spirit. I've noticed a few other things as well. I see Jeff Loeb is a co-producer, and I believe he's an old hat from the Marvel/DC days. I also notice that a big portion of their storylines have been threads from comic books in the past, specifically the X-Men. For instance, the plague was a storyline from about 5 years ago that menaced mutants in the Marvel Universe, and was finally ended. Even the people tend to be direct ripoffs of specific superheroes, though I know that it's hard to create a hero that doesn't have the same superpower as someone else, at this point.

I wonder if Sylar will have memory loss like Peter? And I can't wait for them to explain how he can die and come back to life. Why would he need Claire if he can do that? Maybe they need to dismember him and he won't come back like Peter and Claire.

The beginning of last nights episode was horrible. I'm hating the Japan storyline and any storyline with Ali Larter, at this point. I really do like the one with Peter though, and anything with HRG seems to be awesome. Nice twist with the kid having the marks on his neck and describing Claire's father to her.

This season is getting better and better! I am interested to see what happens to Sylar, although it was pretty predictable that he would kill that one girl. He doesn't seem to have memory loss since he knows what his power is. The Japan storyline is kind of lame.. I was hoping Hiro would come back to the present last night but he didn't. The whole thing with Claire, her friend in school, and her dad is going to be very interesting. I'm guessing he doesn't come over for dinner any time soon!

The preview for next week's show looked good too!

This season is getting better and better! I am interested to see what happens to Sylar, although it was pretty predictable that he would kill that one girl. He doesn't seem to have memory loss since he knows what his power is. The Japan storyline is kind of lame.. I was hoping Hiro would come back to the present last night but he didn't. The whole thing with Claire, her friend in school, and her dad is going to be very interesting. I'm guessing he doesn't come over for dinner any time soon!

The preview for next week's show looked good too!

So, I wonder what that kid had that Sylar took, it seemed to have him get his abilities back. They played the noise of a clock but idk really if that meant anything or that his brain was working again. I also liked the nathan matt dr. sherish connections I hope they play that out more, and the idea that the picture showed everyone was awesome. I think Matt's father can control peoples bodies, like the petrelli mother and now molly. IDK the show just got so much better this week!

So, I wonder what that kid had that Sylar took, it seemed to have him get his abilities back. They played the noise of a clock but idk really if that meant anything or that his brain was working again. I also liked the nathan matt dr. sherish connections I hope they play that out more, and the idea that the picture showed everyone was awesome. I think Matt's father can control peoples bodies, like the petrelli mother and now molly. IDK the show just got so much better this week!

I definitely killed that guy with the brick, he probably wanted him just out of the way, and the guy would have been a problem since he was now onto the fact that they were killers. I'm not sure what his plan is, but I'm pretty sure he's still powerless.

Sylar killed the guy for the car. Once he realized the twins had powers, he wanted the man out the way since he wanted to report them to the police and leave them. Sylar does't have his powers... and I hope he never gets them back. He is broken and his clock theme also reflects that... it's not as it had been.

Sylar killed the guy for the car. Once he realized the twins had powers, he wanted the man out the way since he wanted to report them to the police and leave them. Sylar does't have his powers... and I hope he never gets them back. He is broken and his clock theme also reflects that... it's not as it had been.

• 2 weeks later...

That darn future is always looking nasty! Why the heck can't someone teach Peter how to use his powers?! I mean come on! He can fly, read minds, phase, move things, shoot lightning, has super strength, can paint the future, can stop time and travel through time, turn invisible, and I am sure he's still radioactive... can't wait for that to happen again... he should have super hearing, be able to freeze things, make objects melt, maybe even make machines work, find people, and possibly be able to make other people's powers stop working (he was near the Haitian at one point), and well the one thing he doesn't have to think to do is heal himself.

And I am sure he has powers he has no clue about... like from his parents and Charles Deveroux.

Come on! But hey I like his story line now... Hiro's plain stinks... Niki's is interesting, and I think lightning girl may be Claire's sister... or at least they may share Noah as a father.

I so want Maya to kill Slyar. But what the heck can Sylar do with both Maya and Alejandro's powers? Wouldn't it cancel each other out?

Archived