Heroes

MadVlad

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a chance, but maybe not as it happened. Maybe now Sylar and Candice will never meet. If Nathan is dead, he can't be killed by Sylar. All Hiro needs to do is go... BACK TO THE FUTURE======>!

• 2 months later...

Had to dig this topic up from page 5!

Season 2 starts at the end of September. DVD of Season 1 comes out in 2 weeks. NBC has started playing reruns of the show in its usual time slot. Tonight's episode was hosted by Nikki/Jessica and Nathan Patrelli.

Anyone know anything about Season 2? I can't wait for it to start!

Had to dig this topic up from page 5!

Season 2 starts at the end of September. DVD of Season 1 comes out in 2 weeks. NBC has started playing reruns of the show in its usual time slot. Tonight's episode was hosted by Nikki/Jessica and Nathan Patrelli.

Anyone know anything about Season 2? I can't wait for it to start!

To get off topic.. I love Greek... although I know nothing about that part of college life. It's just one of those school drama shows and it's been picked up for a full season. I wish though that Undeclared (one of the best tv shows ever to get the plug yanked way before its time) was as popular!

To get off topic.. I love Greek... although I know nothing about that part of college life. It's just one of those school drama shows and it's been picked up for a full season. I wish though that Undeclared (one of the best tv shows ever to get the plug yanked way before its time) was as popular!

Well I bought the DVD set. I watched the first two shows last night. The unaired preview show looks to be coming up next on the 1st DVD. I would have thought that it would have started off the DVD set. It is fun to watch knowing where everythin is heading to see if I can catch anything new.

• 3 weeks later...

So Heroes is back tonight, I thought it was good, I think some of the story lines are a little stale, claire and a few others, they are trying to re-do the same story. I did like the role of Peter and Nathan I would like to see how that plays out. Also who the originals were, what that symbol still means and who the last nine are.

Did another character have that happen? I feel like sylar but I know he cut open their heads. Maybe I am just thinking something else from a movie or something. I do think Maya may do something with exploding the brain or something along those lines. I think she may be a bad character if she mets sylar.

What I didn't like about the episode... how annoying Hiro was... I almost cheered when he got punched (again). Doesn't he know not to alter the past?! In the promo for next week... whos' the lighting shooting guy? It looked like Peter at first. Oh and I'd love to have the Midas touch like that guy... but the episode did set up mysteries for the rest of the season.

And how could you kill off Hiro's father? I understand Angela Petrelli... she needs to go. I wonder if the short cloaked guy will be the enemy to beat Sylar?

What I didn't like about the episode... how annoying Hiro was... I almost cheered when he got punched (again). Doesn't he know not to alter the past?! In the promo for next week... whos' the lighting shooting guy? It looked like Peter at first. Oh and I'd love to have the Midas touch like that guy... but the episode did set up mysteries for the rest of the season.

And how could you kill off Hiro's father? I understand Angela Petrelli... she needs to go. I wonder if the short cloaked guy will be the enemy to beat Sylar?

Archived