Heroes

MadVlad

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's too likable... like Hiro and Claire! I also like what his father can do and that would be a great thing for Matt to learn and it could help trap Sylar and possibly Adam... man I am not liking Adam... he seems so far to be like Peter... I think he may be a mimic and Hiro meeting him probably gave him time travel abilities... I dunno!

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt it's West. I know it's not Peter, Nathan, or Matt... nor Claire, Niki, Micah, or Monica... I'm thinking Maya and Adam... or Maya and Elle... or Elle and Adam. I really don't like Sylar coming back... if he kills Maya, I hope he is unable to use her or Candice's powers.

I do think that Bob may be a good guy. Supposedly Elle will turn into a hero. But they can't bring back Sylar! they need a bigger badder supervillain... bring on Urulu!

Yeah, whatever happened to Urulu?!? And where did you hear Elle was going to be a goodguy? She was my third pick, though I love her. And who was the actress that played the lady that got shot? She looked really familiar. Also, is Monica the St June/Jude chick? If so, I have a feeling she'll become a pivotal character, similar to Peter, Hiro, and Claire.

Yes I'd say Monica is St. Joan, after all it was one of Isaac's comics and we know his are based on the future. The lady who was shot was the one Matt was looking for and who Angela was protecting until Matt took it from her... I'm sure he'll find her dead next episode. I'm kind of upset we don't know anyone's powers except Bob's and Linderman's. What could the others do? Who could create snow over Miami and who could have cause a tsunami?

We must eb the only people watching the show here now... :-\

Well, we know that Parkman's father has the same power as his, and we know Adam's power. We've also speculated that Mrs. Patrelli can control people by touching them. I do wonder what Mr. Patrelli, George Takei, and the black guy that died could do.....

It's not that she can control them, it's more like a suggestion-type thing. "Please, do this, it would be good." "Yeah, that would be good". That type of thing. I'm not sure that I've seen it anywhere, but for some reason it always clicked that her power worked that way. I really never noticed that he had precog powers, but I guess he might.

Pre show guessing...

By the clip of Peter telling Adam they need to destroy the virus... the look on Adam's face says, "I'm not going to let you do that."

I think they'll kill or get him out the way.

I hope Hiro sends Peter to the moment Adam was locked up to break that spell he has over him. Peter needs to stay away from bad guys.

Archived