Can you guess this city?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good one Gusterfell! While it's not my call, I can verify that the second one is P'cola too. However the bridge that is shown there in the downtown area is the US 98 bridge over Pensacola Bay between P'cola and Gulf Breeze/P'cola Bch. The one that fell during Ivan that NCB is referring to is the I-10 bridge over Escambia Bay that goes between P'cola and Milton in Santa Rosa County. I believe that the US 98 bridge is a little longer than the I-10 bridge.

The one that fell during Ivan that NCB is referring to is the I-10 bridge over Escambia Bay that goes between P'cola and Milton in Santa Rosa County. I believe that the US 98 bridge is a little longer than the I-10 bridge.

Good one Gusterfell! While it's not my call, I can verify that the second one is P'cola too. However the bridge that is shown there in the downtown area is the US 98 bridge over Pensacola Bay between P'cola and Gulf Breeze/P'cola Bch. The one that fell during Ivan that NCB is referring to is the I-10 bridge over Escambia Bay that goes between P'cola and Milton in Santa Rosa County. I believe that the US 98 bridge is a little longer than the I-10 bridge.

^Indianapolis.

The first thing I saw was First Indiana Plaza off in the distance, and we've talked about that building in Indianapolis quite a bit in the Shreveport-Bossier forum, as it's exterior design is very similar to that of Amsouth Tower in Shreveport. And, the base of Chase Tower in Indy is actually pretty easy to recognize, as well. ;)

^Indianapolis.

The first thing I saw was First Indiana Plaza off in the distance, and we've talked about that building in Indianapolis quite a bit in the Shreveport-Bossier forum, as it's exterior design is very similar to that of Amsouth Tower in Shreveport. And, the base of Chase Tower in Indy is actually pretty easy to recognize, as well. ;)

Archived