Charlotte Convention Center

guy4charlotte

• 5 years later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DMann said:

I think the new pedestrian bridge over Stonewall went in today.

I think you are right.  the entire street was closed as I had to go around the block to get into the Stonewall Whole Foods garage.  there was a mobile crane in the street by westin parking garage entry exit.   Here is another photo I took . 

IMG_2300.JPG

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, DMann said:

Hey gman430, how about flying over the rail construction where the AMTRAK station will be built?

Where is that located exactly? Is it next to the new Greyhound station? Saw a bunch of rail work going on there.

Edited by gman430

4 minutes ago, DMann said:

Start around W 9th Street by the ADM Silos, and follow the train line towards BOA Stadium.  The AMTRAK station will be on Trade Street and the rail line.  Lots of track construction going on there.

10-4. I’ll try to get back up to Charlotte sometime within the next week. :good:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...