Want a city added?

monsoon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest Central and South America. Also, an Andean region forum, a "patagonian" one, carribean, Central American.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To list the countries in question:

Central America:

Mexico

Belize

Guatemala

Honduras

Nicaragua

Costa Rica

Panama

Carribean Sea:

Cuba

Bahamas, The

Dominican Republic

Haiti

Antigua and Barbuda

Jamaica

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Dominica

Barbados

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Grenada

Trinidad and Tobago

and some other dependants like

Purto Rico ( commonwealth associated with the US )

Cayman Isles ( GB )

Turks and Caicos Islands (GB )

Guadeloupe ( France )

Martinique ( France )

Netherlands Antilles ( Netherlands )

Aruba ( Netherlands )

South America:

Venezuela

Colombia

Ecuador

Suriname

Guyana

French Guiana (actually an oversea department of France)

Brazil

Peru

Bolivia

Paraguay

Chile

Argentian

Uruguay

Feel free to add if something is missing or incorrect.

It may be nearing the time when Lansing, MI can get it's own forum. It is currently in Mid-Michigan. I was thinking, when traffic picks up enough of course, splitting Mid Michigan into the Tri-Cities (Flint, Saginaw, Midland) and Lansing Metro. Currently Lansing accounts for most of the Mid Michigan posts, I doubt there is enough traffic yet, but maybe by the end of the year we will have enough traffic, just saying keep an eye out for us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. Do you guys have any forumers from that region? I'm always looking for info (Kalamazoo is my home town) but can't find any.

What about Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. Do you guys have any forumers from that region? I'm always looking for info (Kalamazoo is my home town) but can't find any.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoops, I missed that this was directed at me. We have absolutly nobody even speaking of Kalamazoo/Battle Creek, let alone from there or closely following it. I have asked anyone on the Mid Michigan board if they knew about anything going on there, no replys. :( I've been looking for info on projects around there also. I may try to at least watch the news and post projects.

Archived