CONSTRUCTION THREAD: CU-ICAR: Timken

RestedTraveler

• 1 month later...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Wanted to let you all know that we finally started the brick work on timken. Its the nasty black mortar with the dark brick. The brick are 3 and 5/8" high by 7 and 5/8" long. The very back wall is getting done first so maybe ill bring my camera up there and snap a few shots next time i work over there. Right now we are trying to get the large fountain done at RiverPlace by july 4th or else harper might loose its bid on the Camperdown building.

• 2 months later...

Great update! Is anyone else up for taking out trees along 85 to maximize visibility. We could have a UP meet up and bring chain saws... :lol: There is some awesome architecture going in at this place and it really deserves to be showcased... :(

I'm all for it as long as the trees that are taken out are replaced with some low-mature-height trees. :thumbsup:

Archived