What will you be doing for spring break?

bigboyz05

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really a spring break trip for me, it just happens to coincide. But I'm going out west to Albuquerque in a couple of weeks to visit family. Anyone want any pics of anything out there? :lol: Out of all the times I've been there I don't think I've ever really been to downtown Albuquerque. The city is quite a bit larger than Little Rock but doesn't have much of a skyline at all from what I can tell. It's more of those spread out cities.

Hey everyone! I had a wonderful time on my trip. First, on Monday the 6th we went to Tulsa where we went to an exotic wildlife center. We got to pet lemurs, llamas and lions. We also went to tour the Bluebell Creamery and went to the Oklahoma Jazz Hall Of Fame. The next day we went to Wichita where we saw the Kansas African American Museum and Exploration Place where they had a lot of exhibits dealing with aeronautics, health and nature. Then the same day we went straight to Oklahoma City. I knew OKC was a big city but, it was a lot bigger than I thought. There we went to the OKC Zoo, Myriad Botanical Gardens and the Oklahoma City National Memorial. Then we headed on home on the 8th. Yesterday we went gambling at Harrahs in Shreveport and made it home yesterday evening. The people in Oklahoma were so nice. It was truly a great experience and I can't wait to visit again. Before I forget, congrats to you Johnny and I wish you the best in all that you do.

Congrats Johnny, that's like the Harvard of the Midwest!!!! :thumbsup:

Everyone, Congratulate Johnny!!! :D

Thank you very much! I'm still considering other places too.

The cool part is I was accepted early to the Olin Business school, ranked 11th in the nation (and moving up yearly). They're actually paying me and a select few other candidates to fly there for a special weekend. I feel so privileged :-)

I'll stop gloating now.....but I never expected to receive this attention from them!

Hopefully I'll find a way to come back to Little Rock way down the line and actually start my own business!

Thank you very much! I'm still considering other places too.

The cool part is I was accepted early to the Olin Business school, ranked 11th in the nation (and moving up yearly). They're actually paying me and a select few other candidates to fly there for a special weekend. I feel so privileged :-)

I'll stop gloating now.....but I never expected to receive this attention from them!

Hopefully I'll find a way to come back to Little Rock way down the line and actually start my own business!

I like WashU, I interviewed there twice. Just remember, it's the North - the girls don't wear makeup or do their hair before class or often even when they go out. Oddly enough, in Memphis and KC the mentality if very different.

If you want to go into business, getting your degree from the best B-school you can and especially your MBA from the best school you can will help you go far. WashU would be a good choice.

I like WashU, I interviewed there twice. Just remember, it's the North - the girls don't wear makeup or do their hair before class or often even when they go out. Oddly enough, in Memphis and KC the mentality if very different.

If you want to go into business, getting your degree from the best B-school you can and especially your MBA from the best school you can will help you go far. WashU would be a good choice.

hahahaha......I'm not sure you can say that about girls in the north..... I have my own theories about why they wear less makeup at Wash U. Also, keep in my mind....my high school is residential, and the majority of girls stopped wearing makeup within the first month of being here.

The Olin school of business was actually my 2nd choice; my first choice was the college of arts and sciences for political science. I chose the double major option in the application, listing both schools.....but i think i accidentally listed the business school first. I still haven't gotten a reply from the college of arts and sciences.... Oh well.........

Archived