twincity

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Stratford Road last Sunday I noticed that Triangle Rent A Car was opening up a location at the old Kentucky Fried Chicken space on Stratford. Very tacky if I must say so myself with the blue and yellow colors they've already painted on the building.

Here is a very vague photo I got:

IMG_026.jpg

On Stratford Road last Sunday I noticed that Triangle Rent A Car was opening up a location at the old Kentucky Fried Chicken space on Stratford. Very tacky if I must say so myself with the blue and yellow colors they've already painted on the building.
It was hard to make that building any uglier, but they accomplished it with just a few cans of paint.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ionian Investments have added 1,900 sq ft to the main building at St. George's Square to accomodate an OMBU Wood Fired Fusion restaurant. The restaurant will offer fusion type, wood fired, international cuisine and seat 280 patrons.

A high end pastry and coffee shop called Dolce, offering panini sandwiches and fine pastries is scheduled to open in the fall of this year. High Point Regional Health System is also leasing some of the office space in the center.

The center is also in negotiations for a high-end hair salon and an American Cuisine restaurant.

The center should have trees, stone walkways, patios, a water features, and a soon to be commisioned sculpture.

Some of the buildings should be open by spring.

WSJ Retail Notes Article about St. George's

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived