240 Ionia - New Development

GRDadof3

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you are being too kind. Riverhouse's website is also bad. For all the money put in these developments, you'd think they would have a hip site. Click on any of the Condo Google Ads above and you'll see some slick selling. ;)

Plus the renderings do more for the imagination and pocket book then some website. I won't knock the importance of a website, but I don't think its the center piece if you have a good product. This place looks really awesome. All a person really sold on the idea needs to know is the contact name and number and off they go.

Plus the renderings do more for the imagination and pocket book then some website. I won't knock the importance of a website, but I don't think its the center piece if you have a good product. This place looks really awesome. All a person really sold on the idea needs to know is the contact name and number and off they go.

back on topic, i think this is defeintly stealing tall house's thunder so to speak. Is there ground flor slated to be in this project? The reason i liked tall house so much was because it incorporated that into the project. Both projects are very nice but if i had to pick between one or the other this one wins hands down love the website also :thumbsup:

That web site is straight out of 1996. A simple site is fine, but it doesn't take too much effort (or money) to make a simple site look attractive. I'm betting somebody on the project has a brother that once made a web page back in high school and hired him for this.

That web site is straight out of 1996. A simple site is fine, but it doesn't take too much effort (or money) to make a simple site look attractive. I'm betting somebody on the project has a brother that once made a web page back in high school and hired him for this.

• 3 weeks later...

No, it doesn't say, but they are "very positive".

FYI to 240 Ionia people, there are many condos downtown available for under $300K. :whistling:

I do agree that the price point per square foot on a lot of downtown projects is too high.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I heard after the Parade they were at 24 reservations. It seems like Tall House is about the same which is surprising since they've been taking reservations long before 240-Ionia! I really hope this is a go. The floor to ceiling walls/windows really excites me. Where else can u get that downtown in a great price point? This is a Brownfield site right? What does that do for the buyers if anything? Could it be a reduced mortgage interest rate? I know someone who is number 9 on the reserve list and I'm thinking of getting the reservation.

I heard after the Parade they were at 24 reservations. It seems like Tall House is about the same which is surprising since they've been taking reservations long before 240-Ionia! I really hope this is a go. The floor to ceiling walls/windows really excites me. Where else can u get that downtown in a great price point? This is a Brownfield site right? What does that do for the buyers if anything? Could it be a reduced mortgage interest rate? I know someone who is number 9 on the reserve list and I'm thinking of getting the reservation.

Archived