Photos De Jour - Grand Rapids and West Michigan Area

GRDadof3

I think I like the first one you posted with the branches. I think is gives a little more depth to the picture. Either way, they are both great shots :yahoo:

Thanks! Here is a little different angle and without the tree branches:

135697694_324fcd3e42.jpg

It's one of those times when you're intending to get a photo of something else and you're like "Wow, I gotta get that!"

No one got the fish yet? Hint: West bank of the Grand.

Hopefully they're cleaning all that rust on that building, especially on the West side. :sick:

Took the kids to RiverBank Books a little while ago and I can't believe how many people downtown have cameras. What have we started??!! :D

Maybe that was me. I was shooting this sun-baked student in the window at Kendall.

136536097_8ed4def919_o.jpg

Maybe that was me. I was shooting this sun-baked student in the window at Kendall.

136536097_8ed4def919_o.jpg

Nice shot civitas! :shades: No, I meant every other person was carrying/holding a camera. SLR's, small digitals, you name it. And I was watching the news coverage of the new downtown campaign yesterday, and they showed a young guy and girl on Monroe Center, and the guy was taking pictures of the Art Museum (crane I think). It's a pandemic.... :unsure: A good one though.

I love the view of the downtown skyline when Im heading east on 196 and come around that curve near the Lake Mihigan Drive exit. I would love to get some pictures of it but am not sure how to get up into the hill above there. Any ideas?