Photos De Jour - Grand Rapids and West Michigan Area

GRDadof3

First things first, Great pictures everyone!

Now the negatives, You guys and gals have stopped me from my 1-2 times a month downtown walk/ photo taking session because all of you are taking the pictures I would normally take.

My new goal is to get new angles of downtown. Anyone ever stood on I-196 between Hudsonville and 44th street and ever taken that picture of downtown? I think you're going to force me to do it as that is the only angle of downtown I haven't seen here.

Omg you guys are making me want to get a camera. o_o

It would prbably take a camera with an amazing zoom, but I've always liked seeing the silhouette of the skyscrapers in the horizon around the 84th St. Overpass on 131.

I also wonder what it will look like by the end of the year... 5 years.. even 10 years. It's always looked the same the past 10 or so years, and now it'll be changing dramatically.

great pics guys, i like the one with the bridges DAd, and im sure they'll allow you in TC. they allow me, lol.

and dad, or anyone here.you guys should post in the TC forum we got going, the guy from TC's computer died so the thread is kinda dieing too, so post in there if you want to. :D

A couple more. Please tell me if the picture sizes are too large.

Y...............................................................................

................................................................................

....................................E...........................................

................................................................................

........................................................................S

Y...............................................................................

....................................E...........................................

........................................................................S

Okay, point learned. :blush: