Tallahassee: Restaurants

Florida

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Friday I was in the condo/hotel that is connected to Harry's, across from the challenger learning center. There was a man in there looking over the plans an what not for his soon the be restaurant. Unfortunately I do not know any details, but I do know they are ready to start interviewing for servers so something must be in the works soon. Can anyone shed some light on this?

On Friday I was in the condo/hotel that is connected to Harry's, across from the challenger learning center. There was a man in there looking over the plans an what not for his soon the be restaurant. Unfortunately I do not know any details, but I do know they are ready to start interviewing for servers so something must be in the works soon. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Honestly Florida, I was never personally impressed with RC. I have dined at FAR better steak houses with better prices, better atmosphere and better service. If RC was some one first expensive steak house experience then I could possibly see the amazement, but once you have ventured out some, you will quickly discover that there are far more impressive steak houses. High prices, spotty service, the inconsistent food quality depending on what nights you attend, the long waits in line regardless if you have a Reservation or not. I am not saying RC was not any good and that I am not disappointed but honestly if they don't want to come here to Tally then I could really care less.

That's a loss with Ruth's Chris. I dont know what locations you went to with spotty food/service, but Ive always experienced well above average at both. I've been to some fine upper-end steakhouses, and this one still ranks as one of my favorites.

Where did you hear that info, FL?

Archived