Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Laurens Street across from Cafe and Then Some. Weird area, the little hallway immediately turns into stairs, but they only go up maybe 9 or 10 steps and have then been closed off / covered with the floor above.

You have to tap the bricks in a particular order to unlock the floor and reveal the secret passageway. :lol:

I've never seen something like that before. Cool detail. Are these found throughout West Greenville? (or at least along Pendleton?)

The curbs look rough. With a little more investment, I hope the City decides to improve the area's infrastructure. I'm dying for this area to truly become a destination.

I haven't seen those either! Pretty cool...

The weather this passed weekend was incredible. There were a lot of people at the park including these two guys and their dog!

3273021723_7d55a366a3.jpg

Sweet photo, Allen! I love the starburst popping through just under the neck of that guitar! The processing on this is just perfect, too!

Here's one from yesterday afternoon:

3275196307_32e85625c4_b.jpg

River Street Vista:

3303683438_8b50a7e8c8.jpg

For more information about this photo, click here.

I really like that composition, Skyliner. The curves and hills of River Street make it a joy to experience. The buildings coming in and out of view are constantly changing.

Cool shots Trey. Downtown with snow and not ice seems to be something rare as of recent years.