Grandview Heights/Coose Hollow Condo Complex

Mith242

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed someone mentioned the developer being Eliot Spitzer from NY; just wanted to clarify - this is not the Governor Elect, same name, different Eliot.

Sales are going great, we actually have a few people interested in entire floors. I am happy to see you all so interested in Grandview, it is going to be an amazing project! We are all very excited about it.

I noticed someone mentioned the developer being Eliot Spitzer from NY; just wanted to clarify - this is not the Governor Elect, same name, different Eliot.

Sales are going great, we actually have a few people interested in entire floors. I am happy to see you all so interested in Grandview, it is going to be an amazing project! We are all very excited about it.

I am the exclusive listing agent for Grandview, I own Element Realty Group in Rogers. I grew up on the south end of Beaver Lake and have always loved it out there; I was very happy to see this happen and then even more excited when I had the opportunity to sell them! My husband and I are buying a unit on the 10th floor for our company's (agents and clients) use.

Thanks for checking out my site. Let me know if you get sick of getting the listings sent to you - I can de-activate you. If you email me your home address I can get you on Grandview's exclusive mailing list for upcoming events/news/etc. There is a video link for Grandview Heights, did you watch it? It is on the front page of www.nickydou.com. GV's website is still under construction - waiting on some final renderings; I saw some of the kitchen renderings last time I was up in NY from the 10th floor (overlooking the lake) - AMAZING!

• 2 weeks later...
I think it may have hit a bump with the decentralized sewer system issue. It will all work out. It's just a matter of specifying and getting approval on a system with a regular maintenance schedule and consistent inspections to prevent seal corrosion.

Sydness Architects of New York said this week that it will design what's being billed as northwest Arkansas' first luxury condominium complex, Grandview Heights on Beaver Lake in Rogers. The 15 floor towers will sit on a 170-acre waterfront property. Construction on the first building is scheduled for late 2006, with owners moving in early 2008. Prices range from $325,000 for a one-bedroom unit on a lower floor to $1.2 million, which is for the largest unit with the largest terrace on the 11th floor. The complex will have 360 residential units ranging from 1,500 SF to more than 3,000 SF. The top five floors step back from the lake side, which will give private balconies.

Sydness Architects of New York said this week that it will design what's being billed as northwest Arkansas' first luxury condominium complex, Grandview Heights on Beaver Lake in Rogers. The 15 floor towers will sit on a 170-acre waterfront property. Construction on the first building is scheduled for late 2006, with owners moving in early 2008. Prices range from $325,000 for a one-bedroom unit on a lower floor to $1.2 million, which is for the largest unit with the largest terrace on the 11th floor. The complex will have 360 residential units ranging from 1,500 SF to more than 3,000 SF. The top five floors step back from the lake side, which will give private balconies.

Archived