Grandview Heights/Coose Hollow Condo Complex

Mith242

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like 5 Condo Units are under contract at Coose Hollow, and the developers don't even have a building permit. Plus, 70% of all inquiries about the condo's to the developers have been from California.

I've been looking on Lindsay's website and they even have a few for sale.

Actually, the condo are available on the local MLS system, that's why you saw the listings on Lindsay.com - Element Realty Group located in Rogers actually have the exclusive listing rights, under their principal broker Nicky Dou.

• 3 weeks later...

I have found out that the Condo complex will be break ground this Fall. I don't have an exact date, but I've heard reports of groundbreaking within two months.

Really? I had gotten the impression that not a whole lot had been done but I thought they had already broken ground.

Good grief, Mith, have you seen their website (http://www.grandview-heights.com)?

I feel like I'm watching a commercial for the Olympics. (HEY...maybe the Bentonville arena folks can convince the I.O.C...naaah.) ;)

:lol: It seems that it's done nicely, I think some of the music seemed a little over the top to me. But it had some interesting info. Here's yet another rendering.

bigimage.jpg

I like the look of this.

Also you can't hate their message

"Two Worlds. One Address. Unparalleled Luxury Meets Natural Tranquility."

Sounds like they stole it from a Miami Condo Project. :rofl:

That actually sounds more like a Dubai quote. Even though the desert isn't my ideal tranquility the azure blue ocean is.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to find the septic tank company that will be installing the septic sytem in Grandview Heights. The company is called Aqua Tech. It will be designing a system to handle 101,500 gallons of wastewater a day for the planned condominiums. What's interesting, is that the septic tanks will go above and beyond as if 375 housing units were on being planned, instead of the three condo towers.

Aqua Tech

I managed to find the septic tank company that will be installing the septic sytem in Grandview Heights. The company is called Aqua Tech. It will be designing a system to handle 101,500 gallons of wastewater a day for the planned condominiums. What's interesting, is that the septic tanks will go above and beyond as if 375 housing units were on being planned, instead of the three condo towers.

Aqua Tech

Interesting info Matt, thanks for providing that. I certainly agree that this is much better than putting in a housing subdivision out there. Although I guess this still doesn't make those who want zero growth out there happy. But I think there's some room for some well planned developments like this on Beaver Lake.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived