Each member's degree, career

Ruso

I am currently a fifth-year student at the University of Kentucky, majoring in Decision Science and Information Systems within the Gatton College of Business and Economics. It's a specialized field, and there is a grand total of... 30, which is disappointing in a school of 25,000. I recently applied for a minor in Economics, and may major in it in the future. My prior majors were Computer Science (hated it because it was too structured and not creative enough), Art Studio (too creative), and Foreign Language and Economics (various reasons). My switches didn't put me at a disadvantage, and gave me an edge in pursuing an Economics minor since I had most of the requirements met already.

I work for Regulatory Services as an IT/IS guy, and volunteer with Kentucky Educational Television. I've worked for steel mills as a project planner previously, and as a database guy for a coal mine electric traction drive company.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an AAS in Electrical Engineering Technology and I'm pursuing my BS in that same specialization with a minor in Engineering Management. I'm working as a system protection technician for the power company here in my state.

Archived