Your Perception of Richmond- SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE ?

DalWill

6 minutes ago, whw53 said:

Ha @wrldcoupe4 were you being sarcastic then?

Is this the news you've been waiting to drop for us that you hinted at in the Manchester thread?!

Ha!  I doubt they are going to Manchester - not after they dropped $20M on their land at Foundry Park.  Plus, they have plenty of space there to build...almost too much space to build something tall...unless they incorporate some green space (like a small park) as part of their development plan.  That could be very cool!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HopHead said:

Hey RVA folks... Hope all is well. Just my two cents: Pay attention to what The Real Clayton says... He's a very well informed and connected poster in the Charlotte area (and just development stuff in general on the east coast). He used to go by a different name on UP and is usually pretty spot on. Don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen, LOL...  but definitely something I would keep an eye on in 2022 knowing where this info is coming from. 

Thanks so much for the heads-up! Much appreciated! This is good to know that The Real Clayton has his ear to the ground and knows whereof he speaks on these things. Thanks for adding some clarity to all of this!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, The Real Clayton said:

Told yall so :-) 

@The Real Clayton - you were spot-on brother!  I admit, I had my doubts about it being the state's new tallest, but this one makes the mark by 2 feet!  Can't thank you enough for the heads up!  I will never doubt again!

Edited by eandslee
  • Like 4