VCU Developments

wrldcoupe4

1 hour ago, Hike said:

Will they return this weekend to add the crane on the roof platform at the Children's Hospital is my question of the day.  

I’m hoping they do!  I’ve been watching as they’ve done a little work this week to get things ready.  They are on the roof again today. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hike said:

The west tower must be first that's installing this weekend,  and likely use that new west tower crane to install the east crane.   

They're concentrating on the west tower and it's already stubbed up with 1 section. 

I think you mean the east tower as that is the one they’ve been working on most. I think you’re right though. :good:

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Hike said:

They must be delaying the tower crane install for the Children's Hospital, not seeing any activity. 

You’re right.  I’m thinking that decision was probably based on the weather - not a good weekend (weather-wise) to try and throw up a couple cranes. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...