Norfolk Pictures

willy

• 2 weeks later...

DSC01878.jpg

It's actually 5 in this pic, wasn't aware it was supposed to be 6 though. :huh:

It may only be four even though it "looks" like five. Could it be that what looks like the first two floors is actually a loft floorplan? Their website refers to Level One Lofts, then Levels Two, Three and Four if you click on "Building Levels Layout" all the way to the right on this link:

388 Boush Levels

I was under the impression the first floor would have retail fronting Boush St. I'm a little disappointed it won't be.

I believe the layout on the first floor plan shows that there will be retail at the end facing bousch street. The first floor layout shows greyed out section which is where the retail will be.

I was under the impression the first floor would have retail fronting Boush St. I'm a little disappointed it won't be.

With so much retail planned for Granby and especially just north of Brambleton on Granby street perhaps that was a factor in the change.

• 2 weeks later...

Towers Added

Hoffler Tower

Harbor Heights

Ganby Tower

Hilton Hotel

Kotarides Tower

Norfolk1.JPG

Great job but one suggestion. Being that Hoffler Tower is near church to the right of St. Pauls it likely either wouldn't be in that shot or would appear far behind and slightly to the right of dominion. It's nice to see how much our skyline will bulk up. Thanks for posting this :)

Great job but one suggestion. Being that Hoffler Tower is near church to the right of St. Pauls it likely either wouldn't be in that shot or would appear far behind and slightly to the right of dominion. It's nice to see how much our skyline will bulk up. Thanks for posting this :)

I did my research on this. There's no way that Hoffler is just right of Dominion Tower in that picture. Hoffler Tower is less than a half mile south of Granby Tower. It should probably be behind the Bank of America Center but because there was an opening I shifted it a bit to the left.

some of the building spots you have are a little off. The Hoffler building will be between the NS building and Dominion Tower. Kotaries tower is to the left of the Hague Tower.

Again, the locations are pretty correct.