The Vue

cooperdawg

Expect the prices to go even higher. There is an article in the paper this morning that repeats what I said earlier about construction costing a lot more because labor and materials are headed to NO so they mooch off all the federal money being spent down there.

They specifically said higher prices on the downtown towers that had not started construction yet. I would assume that includes the Vue.

THE VUE WILL NOW BE ALMOST 60 STORIES !!!

I know this has been mentioned before but now there is truth behind the Vue

going higher. Last night a couple of us UP posters had an opportunity to visit The Vue's sales center at Trade/Tryon. All I can say is WOW ! (and I am not just referring to the building. hehe)

They are planning on raising the floor count to 58.

This is for more penthouses. They commented that sales have been going extremely well, and that CLT's market is a -6. This basically means that demad is still larger than the supply, even with their tower.

This is GREAT news.

If anybody gets a chance it is really worth it to stop in and chat with the girls. They were more than helpful in answering all of the questions we threw at them.

A2

THE VUE WILL NOW BE ALMOST 60 STORIES !!!

Edited by A219724

58 stories? That would make this the second tallest in the city? Do you really think that would make this thing 58 stories tall?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to the sales team they are definately adding to the 50 story count. THe sales have been going very well. The people I spoke with were just as excited as me. The gals also confirmed that it will be the tallest "tunnel form" constructed building in the world as atlrvr eluded to in an eariler post.

A2

This conversation is worthless without pics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The structure would be the same, but with additional floors added to the top. I would assume they would be the same size floor plates as the ones below it.

Basically, all I am trying to say is that the structure will not look any different, just taller.

A2