TallySheet

bobliocatt

What does one use the coffee house for? It seems like we already cover alot of the topics I see in other coffee houses (Resturants, entertainment, etc).

Of course alot of the other areas seem to be more focused on contruction while we look at Tallahassee as a whole.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Who drives "The Quintessential Peacemobile" and what is the story behind it? I think it use to be called the Impeachment Mobile, but after the 2nd Bush victory, I believe the name was changed. That thing seems to follow me everywhere (New Leaf, Publix, drug store.) I think it's very quirky and unique in a good way. It always brings a smile to my face when I see it. I've seen the guy from a distance, but that's all. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

It's a big white delivery/bread truck w/ lettering that reads Quintessential Peacemobile on the sides. There's a bunch of taped documents on the side of the truck, but I've been too timid to go over and read them.

If you see this thing parked around town TJ, please stop and take a picture of it. It's definitely "a uniquely Tally" type of thing.

My frequent sightings of the Quintessential Peacemobile:

New Leaf Market

CVS at Mag/Parkway

Gov. Crossing Publix

Lake Ella Publix

BCHav who do you think does the MySpace homepage for Tally? I didn't know cities had pages. By the looks of it, many do. The population figures for the metro are wrong. They are for the old MSA before it was changed in 2003.