Trademark

49er

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was seriously considering one of those D units. For me, it was all about the corner office "study", which gave a spectacular panorama overlooking the North West area of downtown. Truth of the matter is that the best side of the building is the Southside, which will watch a tremendous amount of growth over the next 5 - 10 years. There are no available units on that side of the building.

The other thing is that the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen space seems a bit odd, not bad, just odd, for the price.

UD

My 2 cents:

While there is no doubt that we have a mortgage problem and banks are going to be much more cautious. I don't buy into the sky is falling mentality that everyone in the country is facing foreclosure and lenders are just going to stop lending. If you have great credit and a good down payment, lenders are going to be fighting for your business.

I'd also like to point out that some people who might be buying a 400,000+ condo might not be financing that much. There are plenty of people in Charlotte that could pay $500,000 cash.

My 2 cents:

While there is no doubt that we have a mortgage problem and banks are going to be much more cautious. I don't buy into the sky is falling mentality that everyone in the country is facing foreclosure and lenders are just going to stop lending. If you have great credit and a good down payment, lenders are going to be fighting for your business.

I'd also like to point out that some people who might be buying a 400,000+ condo might not be financing that much. There are plenty of people in Charlotte that could pay $500,000 cash.

Trademark might very well redeem itself by the scene at ground level. The comments here re: street level shoppes/restaurants have been complimentary. With plentiful retail and food options, Trademark could be a major connecting point for Bearden Park and Trade Street.

It will be nice to see what sort of sculpture is planned for the Trade St. entrance.

Trademark might very well redeem itself by the scene at ground level. The comments here re: street level shoppes/restaurants have been complimentary. With plentiful retail and food options, Trademark could be a major connecting point for Bearden Park and Trade Street.

It will be nice to see what sort of sculpture is planned for the Trade St. entrance.

Just don't swim in the buff thinking you are the only one in the building. The UP papparazi will embarass you :).

I can't believe that we now have Trademark open for business. It is now almost a yawner to say you have a 28 story condo tower, considering how many bigger ones (some double the height) are now proposed. But now that it is opening, I am reminded of how important and major this announcement was when it happened (December 2004).

It will be nice to have a few hundred people living on that spot, walking on Trade, etc.

This place better not have a fire alarm tomorrow. I'm on the 19th floor! Thats a lot of steps for me to walk haha.

I saw quite a few people move in today...about 3 people. We saw some people yesterday too. They had quite a few people close on friday. I can't wait till more people move in. It sounds deserted here. I think I may be the only person on my floor.

Archived