Post Levels

Urbanrailfan

I've been new to Urban Planet for a month now. Just so I can learn a little more, are the post levels based on the title you earn? I'm asking because this could be the case if a member is: Visitor, Activist, Taxpayer, Tourist, Architect, Administratior, Diplomat, other. If so, tell me more by giving me an outline of title positions and the number of posts if this is related at all.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the title ranks and their respective post count to get that title:

Visitor = 0

Tourist = 10

Activist = 21

Taxpayer = 100

City Council = 250

Architect = 500

Developer = 1000

Mayor = 2000

Diplomat = 3000

Citizen = 4000

Hope this answered your question! 8-)

• 1 year later...

Here are the title ranks and their respective post count to get that title:

Visitor = 0

Tourist = 10

Activist = 21

Taxpayer = 100

City Council = 250

Architect = 500

Developer = 1000

Mayor = 2000

Diplomat = 3000

Citizen = 4000

Hope this answered your question! 8-)

Can you provide updated list and what post counts are required for each level please? It's obviously changed since then and is one of the most frequently asked questions (not to mention i'd like to know whats on the horizon myself :) ).

Can you provide updated list and what post counts are required for each level please? It's obviously changed since then and is one of the most frequently asked questions (not to mention i'd like to know whats on the horizon myself :) ).

It's good to create some mystery. :P

Fair enough. :) Can you give a list then of just the categories without the number of posts? So looks like there are bars and stars, anything beyond that at the magic 10,000??? Or will that too remain a mystery.... :shades:

Watch monsoon. He's the trailblazer in that category :lol:.

• 1 month later...

I did have 430+ posts, but somehow that number has been bumped down by 70 or so over night. Any idea why this happened? Does UP delete archived threads?

Not a big deal, but I guess I'll have to remain a "Whistle-Stop" for a bit longer... :cry:

I did have 430+ posts, but somehow that number has been bumped down by 70 or so over night. Any idea why this happened? Does UP delete archived threads?

Not a big deal, but I guess I'll have to remain a "Whistle-Stop" for a bit longer... :cry:

Each night we have a maintenance run that queries the post database with our user database and syncs the two. Any posts that you had that were deleted are subtracted from your total post count. Any errors that were given in post count during the day for whatever reason are also corrected at this time.

Hold on now. I could swear Metro hit the 10K post mark and had a purple diamond......was I seeing things???? Now I ain't seein' 'em..... :huh:

They resychronized the post counters so that deleted posts no longer appear as part of your post count. Everyones count went down, including myself after this was done. Don't worry, he's very close to his diamond and will be back there shortly. :)

They resychronized the post counters so that deleted posts no longer appear as part of your post count. Everyones count went down, including myself after this was done. Don't worry, he's very close to his diamond and will be back there shortly. :)

boy that makes so much sense cuz i was scratchin my head.

• 7 months later...

Archived