Has anyone ever....

dan326

Has anyone every called upon the occupants of a building to ask about it? See there's this seemingly old house that I always pass by and wanted to know more about, so I was thinking about going and knocking on the door to ask the residents about it and I was just wondering if anyone has ever done something like that before. If so had did you go about it? I mean, I figured the worst they could do is not answer or tell me to buzz off, but I still want some kind of gameplan.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my girlfriend's co-workers had that happen to her [parent's] home. The difference: Patrick Dempsey was the curious party who wanted to see the interior of the home. So I guess unless you are widely recognized from television you would be told to "buzz off" like the rest of us Untermenschen. However, there's always the off chance that the owners are actually cool and will give you a minute.

Archived