Frisco Station Mall

masons_dad1

Frisco Station Mall... just another mall on it's way to being added to the dead malls list at www.deadmalls.com.

OR...

Will Frisco Station Mall miraculously be reincarnated in the near future? Maybe reincarnated into something other than a mall. Who knows.

What we do know is that each year that passes so does a tenant at the Frisco. Sure, a new store is added once in a while and then closes a year or two later. Here's a list of tenants that have vacated the Frisco over the past few years:

*Mary's Caf

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same thing is happening to Indian Mall in Jonesboro. Unless someone does something drastic to the mall, I expect it to close within 5 years. If I recall, Michael's Arts & Crafts is going to be opening in Pleasant Crossing and most of the stores at the Frisco Mall can be found in other places in Rogers. I think the mall really took a blow when Regal closed the cinema since it couldn't compete with Malco. After that, things went down hill from there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived