The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. June 1st, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

he may bring himself, or he might bring timmay143 or titanhog.  I must be way off, but one can't help but to raise the eyebrows once in a while and think outlandish.  But then volsfanwill just might be bringing his new wife, for all we know...

-==-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forum meet this Saturday at Provence in the Library on Church Street. It supposed to be a great weekend weather wise. If you have never been to a meet, please feel free and join the group. 10:00 am  and for late risers, 10:30. We usually average around 10 people. It would be great to have 15-20. maybe a walk could happen after the meet.

Not sure if I will make it or not. Lots of family business going on.

Edited by Paramount747
  • Like 1

I'm out this time as well...

My wife and I are closing tomorrow on a house in Cleveland Park (Highland Heights specifically, if that means anything to you), so we will obviously be preoccupied with other matters.

Looking forward to seeing the crew again soon, though!

Edited by Vrtigo
  • Like 1

I'm out this time as well...

My wife and I are closing tomorrow on a house in Cleveland Park (Highland Heights specifically, if that means anything to you), so we will obviously be preoccupied with other matters.

Looking forward to seeing the crew again soon, though!

Welcome to the neighborhood! If there is anything I can help you with in HH, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, please join our neighborhood Facebook group (link below). There is a lot of good info there. We have a neighborhood association that meets the 3rd Thursday of each month. I'll be honest, we are desperate for attendance (lots of folks piggyback on the very strong Cleveland Park NA), so I would love to see you there. If you don't mind me asking, what street will you be on? I'm on Lischey.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HighlandHeights37207/