Triad Photo of the Day

krazeeboi

The following two videos are additonal stop motion/time lapse ones that were shot over the last couple of weeks. This first one is me driving through the new interstates and interchanges in PTI:

This is the newest video I've done. I photographed the sunset from the City Hall South parking deck a week ago. I wish that iMovie would've allowed me to speed it up faster, but I can't wait until my new purchase of Final Cut arrives!

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks guys! I recently made a new one that starts in eastern Guilford County and follows the southern portion of the Urban Loop up near its end at I-40 in PTI. I'll be uploading it to YouTube soon, so instead of inundating this thread with those, you can watch or subscribe to my new YouTube page.

http://www.youtube.com/CosmoPhotography

The following are a couple of photos a friend and I took while in traffic in Downtown W-S on Cherry Street during the Gallery Hop and National Black Theater Festival on Friday night:

3804913535_e7ec9a3c70_b.jpg

3804925337_2fd85438e0_b.jpg

3805751080_51dfb69e84_b.jpg

3805761022_e4cfc551fd_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^I noticed the other day that it's being used on the Greensboro CVB website. It's nice!

It's a excellent view of the skyline, but a little too Photoshoped for my tastes. I'm surprised the CVB would use that shot when I've seen the same photo with a normal (yet still dramatic) sky. I hope to take this same shot with a train moving through the station eventually.