Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

23 minutes ago, sclark said:

Just a little confused about 21 floors. What I've seen is closer to 26-27. Guess we shall see. Glad to see this public. Today is a busy news day.

I suspect its 21 floors of hotel rooms.

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Scribe said:

From the rendering, I only count 21-22 floors

image.thumb.png.945ea97881b84c8c75012a40e6cf38e5.png

Gonna get in trouble for this but I count 26 here. Maybe it got shorter :-(

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 12.50.56 PM.png

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, CharlotteWkndBuzz said:

Stonewall continues to amaze me!  A few years ago, I used to think the Harvey B. Gantt museum felt so secluded from the core.  Now, it's in a jackpot of a location.  I've said it before...Trade & Tryon are special but I think Stonewall & Tryon are going to take the cake once all is said and done. 

The bridge between SouthEnd and the rest of Uptown, location is pretty ideal even with a freeway in between...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

image.thumb.png.e4998e3b678180bfc6b8ab1823250251.png

image.thumb.png.4fc0e873674afc7c28d36af9cae96a5f.pngHere's more high res versions

Love the look of this building... can’t wait to see a zoomed out rendering with the hotel and tryon place fully visible... for some reason I’m having a hard time visualizing the placement of the hotel and how it will fit overall in the site

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.a8dba9304602409ff46c836824564cab.png

I'm hestitant to post this one, because I don't know that it accurately depicts the deck screening but this is my favorite angle. Been  sitting on these a while so had a lot of opportunity to stare at it.