Flip This House

g-man430

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The offending comment has been removed. We apologize for any offense that it may have caused any of our members. For the record, this is the first time I've seen a comment of this nature here in one of the South Carolina subforums and I assure you that this is not to be taken as representative of either Greenville or South Carolina as a whole.

Thank you, Spartan and krazeeboi, for your input. I'm glad to know it's a very uncommon thing to have that kind of comment in this forum.

Thank you all for the apologies that were extended. That's very nice, and I appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to learning more about my future home!

Cheryl

Thank you, Spartan and krazeeboi, for your input. I'm glad to know it's a very uncommon thing to have that kind of comment in this forum.

Thank you all for the apologies that were extended. That's very nice, and I appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to learning more about my future home!

Cheryl

After becoming a HUGE fan of that show and the Trademark Properties crew, I was very disappointed when I did some research only to find out about the whole lawsuit thing. I was ecstatic when I found out that Richard has struck a deal with TLC. The new episodes start the day after my birthday, a wonderful birthday gift if I do say so myself. :)

Archived