West Nashville Development Question

jcoop

I called again today and he said that they are two weeks from completion, that they would be opening the week of the 1st of Dec.

Heh. I don't think that's happening. Considering that's only two days away now, I went by there tonight, and it doesn't look close to opening. There's a trailer rig parked in front (the same rig that's been there for a couple of weeks, it seems), and it doesn't appear to be finished on the inside from what I can tell.

Maybe by Christmas?

I can't help but wonder if the bad economy has brought these kinds of projects to a halt.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of BCB, has anyone been to Del Taco... just up the hill on Charlotte in with Captain D's? It's pretty good... certainly a step above Taco Bell. It's a little odd thinking about Captain D's being combined with a taco joint. But, apparently Captain D's bought out that chain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I seen today on the permit pulled site @ http://nashville.gov/codes/permits/2009/01/KD090108.pdf that in suite 104 there is going to be a Euro Bronz Tanning Studio. No idea what one is like have not ever been in one, but it is exciting because its filling up one more empty space, yay! Below is a website of the place for you.

http://www.eurobronztan.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Therte's a post up at Nashville Charrette that says another Hill Center is in the works for the corner of Charlotte and Annex. There will be a new Bank of America, 30,000 s.f. of office space, several stores and Publix. Jimmy Grandberry of Hill Realty presented the plans to the Charlotte Park community.

Here's the Tennessean article. I wonder if this store will look like the one in the Hill Center in Bellemeade?

Therte's a post up at Nashville Charrette that says another Hill Center is in the works for the corner of Charlotte and Annex. There will be a new Bank of America, 30,000 s.f. of office space, several stores and Publix. Jimmy Grandberry of Hill Realty presented the plans to the Charlotte Park community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ I think the area of Charlotte Pike is ripe for change so I'm all about progress being made to see it fulfill it's potential. I can understand some merchants' fears but, as someone who lives nearby, I'm unsettled with the idea of leaving these old thrift stores and auto repair shops when these spots could easily be filled with more local eateries or shops that will make the entire area more desirable to residents and commerce. Someone always gets hurt by progress but that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

Archived