West Nashville Development Question

jcoop

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Coast Burrito is AMAZING... OMG, it's like Moes, but better. It's the same thing as Baja Burrito if that helps you. We have one in Cool Springs and they have great burritos, fruit tea, and awesome paletas from this lady on Nolensville Road. You'll enjoy it if in fact you are getting that.

Blue Coast Burrito is AMAZING... OMG, it's like Moes, but better. It's the same thing as Baja Burrito if that helps you. We have one in Cool Springs and they have great burritos, fruit tea, and awesome paletas from this lady on Nolensville Road. You'll enjoy it if in fact you are getting that.

That would be awesome!!!

I've said before that one thing we've been missing on this side of town are burrito places (as well as a decent restaurant selection in general). Blue Coast/Baja Burrito are great. I've been to the original Baja Burrito on Thompson Lane (100 Oaks area) several times... and well as to the Blue Coast in Cool Springs a couple of times. A Jason's and Logan's would be great as well.

I've been lurking on this forum from time to time for a while and finally decided to register. It's a great source of local information!

I live in the Bellevue area (grew up just down the road in the Pegram area)... and, I am pumped about the new development at Nashville West as well as other things coming on this side of town.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard or seen anything new about this project? They put the lettering up for the Verizon store, but nothing else (at least that was the case last week when i drove through). With the amount of construction that appears near completion, I figured a fair amount of the smaller tenants would have been announced by now.

Has anyone heard or seen anything new about this project? They put the lettering up for the Verizon store, but nothing else (at least that was the case last week when i drove through). With the amount of construction that appears near completion, I figured a fair amount of the smaller tenants would have been announced by now.

That area wasn't blighted, or in poor shape, and the Bellevue Mall clearly was and was dragging down its surrounding neighborhood... that's the difference, and the reason why Bellevue Mall should get TIF and Nashville West shouldn't. This can't go to just any developer who wants help paying for their project.

That area wasn't blighted, or in poor shape, and the Bellevue Mall clearly was and was dragging down its surrounding neighborhood... that's the difference, and the reason why Bellevue Mall should get TIF and Nashville West shouldn't. This can't go to just any developer who wants help paying for their project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I noticed a sign for a Logan's Roadhouse next to the Red Robin.

What's the nearest steakhouse to Nashville West other than Sperry's? Quincy's and Bonanza have been gone for decades but I can't think of anything else in that part of town.

I'm curious to know where that will be. By the Verizon store, maybe? Those buildings look close to completion, but I couldn't see any indication of what is going in there.

I did notice the Logan's Roadhouse coming soon sign in the construction site next to Red Robin tonight. I assume that won't be opening for several months to come, by the looks of the progress.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived