Tracage to break ground in August

TSmith

As reported elsewhere.... Well, the first of several high rise condos will break ground in August, according to the developer. Vantage should follow suit pretty soon. So, let the condo boom begin! Thought I'd throw this topic into the mix... board's been kinda slow lately....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As reported elsewhere.... Well, the first of several high rise condos will break ground in August, according to the developer. Vantage should follow suit pretty soon. So, let the condo boom begin! Thought I'd throw this topic into the mix... board's been kinda slow lately....

Awesome news! Great way to kickstart the board again. :D

• 2 weeks later...

^Awesome! :thumbsup:

I can tell you that when your condo is finally completed, everyone on this forum will gladly throw you a housewarming party, as long as you actually let us in to take in the view! :D

I would seriously be out there taking pictures every night if I had any of the views you'll get from your condo in Tracage!

i also reserved one in Vantage, but am more psyched about this project because it is designed very well and has the rooftop pool deal. I actually have a condo on Tchoupitoulas right now, in a building called Sugar Plantation. I dont know what im going to do with all these places. Hahah. Cheers. BTW does anyone have an update on that 37 story tower proposal. I know it was rejected for height. Just wondering if it was scrapped or being relocated or redesigned.

BTW does anyone have an update on that 37 story tower proposal. I know it was rejected for height. Just wondering if it was scrapped or being relocated or redesigned.

I haven't heard since it was rejected, but I think if the developer just relocates the building to another part of the CBD, it would proably go through easily. A 37 story story tower in the middle of downtown would never have problems passing because of height.

In a letter from the developers of this project it told everyone that it would start construction early next year, and that it was raising prices on the remaining available units. Maybe, they will just begin demolishing the building on the site in August.

Cheers,

Derek

• 1 month later...

Just to make sure I've got everything right, do they mean 20 months from now, or 20 months from when construction begins?

I'm sure it's 20 months from the beginning of construction. It looks like an August start date is out, considering August is just about over and the City Council only recently approved construction.

Archived