Whole Foods Market

OutlawSteph

Has anyone been to the new Whole Foods? It's my favorite grocery store. They are known in Massachusetts as Bread and Circus as well. There are a few of them here in south Florida. So, I was curious how the store is doing considering it's in Fresh Market's part of the country. I hope the Greenville market can support BOTH stores! :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone been to the new Whole Foods? It's my favorite grocery store. They are known in Massachusetts as Bread and Circus as well. There are a few of them here in south Florida. So, I was curious how the store is doing considering it's in Fresh Market's part of the country. I hope the Greenville market can support BOTH stores! :)

This is covered in the thread about the Point (the shopping center in which Whole Foods Market is located). Check out the comments there and you'll get a good idea of what people here think.

Whole foods definitely seems to be holding its own here in Greenville so far. This particular store broke (shattered, is more like it) all regional EDIT: Grand Opening sales records for the chain, in fact.

Wow, I'm surprised anyone is even questioning the local market's capability to have two major natural food stores, when we already have several that have been here for years. It sure is fun to live in such a growing community. People always underestimate our ability to wow the World, but that is just what is happening everyday. :D

From all appearences, Greenville is in love with these places, and I expect Whole Foods to remain here for the rest of my life.

Wow, I'm surprised anyone is even questioning the local market's capability to have two major natural food stores, when we already have several that have been here for years. It sure is fun to live in such a growing community. People always underestimate our ability to wow the World, but that is just what is happening everyday. :D

From all appearences, Greenville is in love with these places, and I expect Whole Foods to remain here for the rest of my life.

Not just two, we support an EarthFare as well and have 4 or 5 Blooms on the way.

• 8 months later...

I love Whole Foods Market. Yeah it is definately packed everytime I go in there. So much good stuff to choose from. Meats look so fresh, more cheese than I can ever imagine seeing in one place, pizza and hot food bar are awesome. If only their prices are a little lower (but they do have some darn good specials) I would shop there more often. As a side note I also love the new Bloom stores popping up everywhere. I love to cook and love to eat healthy so I instantly fell in love with the place.

I love Whole Foods Market. Yeah it is definately packed everytime I go in there. So much good stuff to choose from. Meats look so fresh, more cheese than I can ever imagine seeing in one place, pizza and hot food bar are awesome. If only their prices are a little lower (but they do have some darn good specials) I would shop there more often. As a side note I also love the new Bloom stores popping up everywhere. I love to cook and love to eat healthy so I instantly fell in love with the place.

Archived