Pictures around Hot Springs

Mith242

Okay here's a few downtown shots I missed earlier. Well the last is actually from the tower. The last two shots should look very familiar to one of our forumers here. :D

img8027ss2vq.jpg

img8029ss6pg.jpg

img8031ss9mb.jpg

img8030ss8ix.jpg

img8096ss4yq.jpg

Except for maybe a couple of panoramic pics that's it. Hopefully people enjoyed seeing some more of Hot Springs.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

img8030ss8ix.jpg

img8096ss4yq.jpg

Except for maybe a couple of panoramic pics that's it. Hopefully people enjoyed seeing some more of Hot Springs.

My home!

I was about to say, on your pics from the mountain tower....my room has a clear view straight to the tower through the valley buildings/hillsides.

I'm actually packing up tomorrow.....I still need to finish this final project for one of my classes....and then I can go! Freedom.

So many memories.......

I haven't seen my digi cam for months....

I guess it's kind of bad that I live here and I haven't taken pictures of the area. It's mainly because I felt like such a douche carrying a camera and taking pictures when I posted my set of Hot Springs pictures...and because I get lazy.

My home!

I was about to say, on your pics from the mountain tower....my room has a clear view straight to the tower through the valley buildings/hillsides.

I'm actually packing up tomorrow.....I still need to finish this final project for one of my classes....and then I can go! Freedom.

So many memories.......

I haven't seen my digi cam for months....

I guess it's kind of bad that I live here and I haven't taken pictures of the area. It's mainly because I felt like such a douche carrying a camera and taking pictures when I posted my set of Hot Springs pictures...and because I get lazy.

Yeah I hadn't thought about the fact that you'd be leaving rather soon. But hey you really should find your camera and post some more pics. :D

Yeah I hadn't thought about the fact that you'd be leaving rather soon. But hey you really should find your camera and post some more pics. :D

Johnny, where are you leaving to? Sorry, I'm not up on all this... are you leaving Hot Springs to move somewhere else??

Anyway, I'm really excited about tomorrow. I will leave in the morning for my Hot Springs weekend. I do this every single year and I swear it never gets old. I just love vacations in general, but Hot Springs just absolutely never gets old.

By the way, Rod, very nice pics!!! I honestly don't think I can take photos of anything that you haven't already shot. I will still take some pics, and I may even take the camera out in the boat with me. But having my camera out in the middle of the lake is a scary thought. I'm gonna have to REALLY think about that. Last time I did that, I intentionally bought one of those waterproof throw-aways.

Johnny, where are you leaving to? Sorry, I'm not up on all this... are you leaving Hot Springs to move somewhere else??

Anyway, I'm really excited about tomorrow. I will leave in the morning for my Hot Springs weekend. I do this every single year and I swear it never gets old. I just love vacations in general, but Hot Springs just absolutely never gets old.

By the way, Rod, very nice pics!!! I honestly don't think I can take photos of anything that you haven't already shot. I will still take some pics, and I may even take the camera out in the boat with me. But having my camera out in the middle of the lake is a scary thought. I'm gonna have to REALLY think about that. Last time I did that, I intentionally bought one of those waterproof throw-aways.

Hey I hope you enjoy your trip Brian. That does remind me I do have just a few shots of Lake Ouachita. I went out and visited an old campground my family used to go to every summer when I was a kid. Maybe I can find a couple of those to post.

Well, I decided I'll pack up tomorrow. I'm doing a final project and I still didn't finish...even though it's due today. Sigh.

I'm going to college, SBC. In St. Louis. Right now I go to a residential high school, so college won't be much of a change.

Well, I decided I'll pack up tomorrow. I'm doing a final project and I still didn't finish...even though it's due today. Sigh.

I'm going to college, SBC. In St. Louis. Right now I go to a residential high school, so college won't be much of a change.

Well, best of luck to you, man. St. Louis is a great city, so I'm sure you'll enjoy attending college there.

Hey I hope you enjoy your trip Brian. That does remind me I do have just a few shots of Lake Ouachita. I went out and visited an old campground my family used to go to every summer when I was a kid. Maybe I can find a couple of those to post.

Well, as expected I didn't take many photos in Hot Springs this year, but I did take a few. I'll post them whenever I can get around to it. It's such a beautiful place, and I spent most of my vacation fishing this year.

Boy are you in for a (pleasant) surprise.

lol. Freedom. Parties. Doing what I want on my own time.

So I guess...yeah...it will be a pretty big change. But the part where I live away from my family and don't talk to them for days will be the same.

lol. Freedom. Parties. Doing what I want on my own time.

So I guess...yeah...it will be a pretty big change. But the part where I live away from my family and don't talk to them for days will be the same.

Hey Johnny when you're in St Louis you'll have to stop by every once in a while and maybe tell us a little about St Louis when you get the chance.

Archived